CapCut is arguably the most useful free video editor for its seamless job with TikTok. By utilizing CapCut templates, users hook up with TikTok directions and design aesthetic and viral videos fast, which is easy. friendly to newbies who are scared by the complicated post-editing.
If you have no concept of where to find stylish CapCut templates, no biggie, we are going to show you how to obtain and use templates in CapCut without skipping any step. Let’s going started.
How to Get CapCut Templates
Any video you reach across on TikTok with a CapCut icon above the captions permits you to use its template. Just tap on it, and you’ll be directed to the template editing interface if you’ve installed CapCut on your Cell Phone.
To locate more templates, you can utilize the Template tab in CapCut where you can explore and replace it with your video without TikTok. However, this element hasn’t been proceeded out worldwide.
The public way to get templates for editing in CapCut is to explore in TikTok:
- Open TikTok on your iPhone or Android. Make sure you’ve open into it.
- Tap the search icon on the top right corner of the application.
- Type “CapCut templates”. You can add more keywords to find the preferred template, e.g. slow motion and 3D zoom.
- Rob down on the screen to browse the inquiry results.
- Tap to preview these videos with new your desired templates.
What’s more, many skills create CapCut templates with hit songs. They add effects, filters, and transitions, and edit the moment. Now check out trending CapCut templates that you can download from the CapCut.
- Habibi CapCut template free download link>
- Shaka boom (se acabo) CapCut template free download link>
- Lucky Prada CapCut template free download link>
- Twerk it Like Miley CapCut template free download link>
- Beggin CapCut template free download link>
How to Use CapCut latest Templates
Wherever you obtain the template, you can edit it in CapCut. It’s more comfortable than editing videos in your project because you don’t have to tinker with keyframes, music beats, selection of filters, duration and timing of green screen, zooming, or slow-motion effects on the latest templates CapCut.
CapCut for iOS and AndroidOS are barely different but follow the exact workflow. Here we use an iPhone to show how to create a video with a CapCut template.
- Open the link to a template.
- Tap Use Template in CapCut and permit it to open the CapCut application on your iPhone or Android Phone.
- Choose photos, live photos, or videos on your machine to substitute the original content.
- Switch Preview and wait for it to load the effect. Then you can scan the whole video.
- Press the pencil icon and you can edit the clip by replacing, cropping, or adjusting the volume.
- Beat the Export button on the top right corner.
- Choose to save the video to your device or save and share it with TikTok.
How to edit the text in the CapCut template?
It’s dubious to edit the text counted by the template designer. The only editable item in CapCut is the video clip. You can switch it with another clip, crop it, and adjust the volume or mute it.
If you tell how to edit the text template in CapCut, you require to make a project on your own rather than using templates from others. Select the clip you want to add texts, tap “Text” > “Text template”. Select the one you like and tap it on the screen, type texts on the keyboard, and beat the check mark to save.
How to remove the watermark in a CapCut template?
Before starting to export, CapCut offers two options: “Save to device with watermark” and “Save and share to TikTok without watermark”. Choose the latter and you’ll get a video without the CapCut watermark. If you save a watermarked video by mistake, you can crop it out with the built-in video editor on your phone.
How to fix the CapCut template not showing?
- Update CapCut to the most delinquent version.
- Update the operating system of your mobile device.
- Update CapCut from App Store or a play store from a supported region or country.
- Discover templates on TikTok.